The MH series of compulsory mixers (pan mixers) mix dry, wet and moist mixtures. The prime advantage is the high-performance robust construction that can mix the most demanding materials such as refractory mixtures. The MH series of forced circulation mixers is also recommended for industrial mixing of mixtures in demanding operational conditions (manufacturing lines, operations with further work shifts).
- high performance enabling mixing of heavy, adhesive, and abrasive materials
- fast and complete mixing of individual mixture components
- variability of mixers enabling mixing of various mixture types
- soft starter for the fluent running of blades
- special cap construction to prevent mixture escape
- use of reinforced safety elements (under-voltage release, terminal switch)
- robust construction enabling to work under demanding conditions
- low operation and maintenance costs
- many possible order-based modifications
A pan mixer functions on the principle of mixing blades rotating at high speeds around the axis of the static mixing tank. The mixing is done using mixing blades which simultaneously wipe the mixture from the side and the whole bottom of the mixing vessel. The mixing blades can be adjusted for height and to the sides and can be fitted with rubber wipers.
The mixing blades can be adjusted for height and to the sides and can be fitted with rubber wipers. The mixing blades are driven by a cone-face electric gearbox that requires only minimum maintenance. Models with an engine output of 7.5 kW or more are equipped with a soft-starter to ensure the fluent running of the blades following activation of the mixer. To ensure maximum operator safety, the following safety elements are used – an under-voltage release and terminal switch that disconnects the engine in the case that the mixer cap is opened
All MH Series mixers are supplied with replaceable lining for the mixing vessel (the bottom and walls up to the utility mixing height) and tiltable blades. The lining can be produced from standard or special abrasion-proof material (HARDOX).
According to the type of mixing mixtures, the mixers can be fitted with different types of stirring blades:
|Parameter||MH 250||MH 400||MH 550||MH 750||MH 950|
|Volume of the tank [l]||487||646||1005||1246||1475|
|Max. usable volume [l]||246||400||552||756||950|
|El. motor output [kW]||7,5||7,5/9,2||11/15||18,5/22||22/30|
|Rotation of the mixer [rpm]||30||30||30||30||23|
|Max. grain size [mm]||32||32||32||32||32|